Why Flyer Electric?
Flyer Electric is a growing company that offers numerous opportunities for advancement and professional growth with over 40 years of providing solutions to our customers. With being a hands on and proactive company, we focus on solutions that make every effort to exceed our clients and expectations. Our leaders not only take pride and value in the projects that we do, but also in our employees by regularly visiting work sites through the projects we are awarded.
We are proud to be an Aboriginal locally owned Saskatchewan electrical contractor, therefore projects awarded to us go to support the 10 different bands and communities across Saskatchewan. We have developed many partnerships with dedicated clients, such as Mosaic Potash, Nutrien, Cameco, K+S Potash, and SaskPower based on our quality of work, safety record, ability to complete projects on time and within budget. By maintaining COR certification through the Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association helps achieve our world class safety program and record of excellence.
Safety is a very important component of Flyer Electric’s culture and a zero-incident workplace is our number one priority. Key employees are trained in Leadership for Safety Excellence, WHMIS, site supervision and project management, allowing employees time and resources to continuously upgrade their personal safety knowledge.
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, disability, life, travel medical insurance
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Spending Account
- RRSP matching program that increases with the years of service with the company
- Competitive wages
- Company issued laptops, smart phones, and vehicles as responsibility dictates
- Awards for safety knowledge, and compliance with programs
- Continuous training and professional development
- Daily toolbox meetings to discuss activities, voice safety concerns and specific hazards, along with weekly tailgate meetings to review safety and common site concerns
- Promotes mental health and safety among all our teams of workers by continuously adding and modifying the safety program as needed to improve and sustain the proper philosophy toward safety
View Current Openings
For ongoing positions we accept resumes throughout the year. Join Our Team Today!
Flyer Electric serves clients across Prince Albert, Saskatoon, Regina, Swift Current, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia, and the surrounding areas.